Welcome to Le Petit Poucet
We believe every child aged between three months and six years should be engaged to learn, in a fun, nurturing, bilingual environment. That’s why we founded Le Petit Poucet (LPP) in 2014. We are a French/English nursery and kindergarten, situated in the heart of Al Safa 2, Dubai. Our mission is to provide high-quality, bilingual French/English early education, in the most beneficial way for each child under our care.
Le Petit Poucet is special for a number of reasons. Here are just a few :
• We are the only French nursery in Dubai approved by the Ministry of Education (0-4years) and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) (4-6 years).
• We offer a fully bilingual early childhood programme
• We accept children from three months through to six years old
• We offer flexible timing, from 7:30 am until 5:30pm
• In addition to French and English, we offer Arabic language classes
• We teach to the French National Curriculum and EYFS (UK)
• We have an extensive after-school activity programme, including football, mini tennis, gymnastics, ballet, basketball and more
• Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced, and are native language speakers
• We provide fun-filled holiday camps, in addition to our regular curriculum.
Benefits of Bilingual Education
The benefits of bilingual education are well-documented. In particular, bilingual education can strengthen the executive function of the brain. Research shows that by using multiple languages, switching consistently, children develop higher skills for functions such as inhibition, switching attention, and working memory. As such, students in bilingual education programmes often perform better on tasks that require multi-tasking, decision making and problem solving, which are all vital life skills.
- 7:30am - 1pm
- 7:30am - 3pm
- 7 ;30am - 5:30pm
For fee structure and payment details, call admissions on 04 321 9399 or email email@example.com
Admissions Policy and Process
Le Petit Poucet caters for children
We run an ongoing Admissions Process
To apply for our nursery, parents need to
Admissions Office Working Hours:
Our working hours for admissions are
Admissions are closed Friday and Saturday.