Established in 2015, Sunflower Nursery in Al Ain provides a safe, fun environment where little ones’ innate curiosity and imagination are encouraged for children aged 4 months to 4 years. We utilize the renowned Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework set by the British government, which supports each child’s learning and development through active play, exploration, creativity, and critical thinking both indoors and outdoors.
Here at Sunflower Nursery, our qualified, international staff are committed to delivering exceptional care to each and every child. It is our joy to take an active part in each child’s development, and we ensure that all staff members are properly trained in the positions they hold. We realize that caring for your children, the world’s future generation, is a privilege and a priority. With this in mind, we nurture, respect, and delight in each little one who is entrusted to us and take great pride in making Sunflower Nursery their home away from home.
- Fees to be paid in full for the year (5%discount) or per term.
- If a family has more than one child enrolled in the nursery, fees may be paid monthly. If paid monthly, the annual nursery fees are broken down into 10 months in accordance with the ADEK school calendar. All monthly payments are equal regardless of their number of days or school holidays.
- Termly fees are collected during the first month of each term (September, January, April)
- If the child starts in the middle of a term, the fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Payments are made in cash by cheque or by direct deposit.
Step 1: Make an appointment with the admission team for a nursery tour.
Step 2: Fill in Student Interested Form after the tour.
Step 3: Parents will be contacted via email or phone on availability of seats.
Step 4: If interested kindly register your child. One time registration fee for new students of 1000 AED must be paid with the registration to guarantee your child's place in the nursery. This is non-refundable fee. Registration fee is to be paid prior to the beginning of term/prior to the child's start date (if joining after the after has begun).