Global Indian International School (GIIS) is offering a Dubai Global Scholarship Discount of AED 4,000. This will be given annually on the published tuition fee. The Scholarship will be extended for a period of 5 academic years from 2018-19 to 2022-23. Available for existing and new students enrolling during 2018-19. Terms and conditions apply.
GIIS Dubai is authorised to teach dual curriculums:
- The Indian Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from Grade 1 to 12
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (for Grades 11 and 12). The IB Diploma allows Indian students to follow their university choices internationally, instead of having to return to India for tertiary studies.
GIIS Dubai began its operation in September 2017 as a mixed-gender school for Pre-KG, KG 1 and KG 2 aged children only. It offers the in-house “Montessori Plus” curriculum that aims to blend the best of teaching and learning practices within a Montessori (child-led) environment.
The Global Indian International School group (GIIS) has grown to comprise an international network of 23 campuses in seven countries since it was founded in 2002. Today it educates some 15,000 students. GIIS Dubai is conveniently located in Al Barsha South, close to Hessa Street.
GIIS Dubai is offering Dubai Global Scholarship of AED 4,000 annually on the published tuition fee. Scholarship will be extended for a period of 5 years i.e. from Academic year 2018-19 to 2022-23 for existing and new students enrolling during the Academic year 2018-19 with following Term-wise details.
|SCHOLARSHIP||TERM I||TERM II||TERM III||TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP|
|Term wise Details||1,200||1,200||1,600||4,000|
The following will be Tuition Fees after adjustment of above Scholarship amount:
|TUITION FEE||TERM 1||TERM II||TERM III||TUITION FEE (In AED)|
|OTHER MANDATORY FEE||APPLICABLE FOR ALL GRADES FOR 2018-19||AMOUNT|
|Registration Fee||(One Time – Adjustable against Term 1 Tuition Fees)||500|
|Admission Fee||(One Time – Adjustable against Term 2 Tuition Fees)||1,000|
|Total Other Fees (Annually)||1,200|
|ICT resources fee (Optional)||600|
Re Registration Fees - Only for Continuing Students | 10 % of Next year Annual Tuition Fees Adjustable in Next year Fees
- The scholarship as well as adjustment of registration and admission fee is applicable to first 500 students enrolling in 2018-19 on first come first served basis.
- Proportionate Scholarship of AED 400 per month will be given to students joining after April 2018 during Academic Year 2018-19 subject to above mentioned condition No1.
List of documents needed in pdf format
- Emirates ID of student
- Emirates ID of father
- Emirates ID of mother
(Front and back side in single pdf; all three Emirates ID in three separate pdf)
- Residence visa of student
- Residence visa of father
- Residence visa of mother
(All three visa in three separate pdf)
- Passport of student
- Passport of father
- Passport of mother
(First and last page in single pdf; all three passport in three separate pdf)
- Attested Birth certificate of student (front and last page in single pdf)
- Vaccination record of child (all pages in single pdf)
- Copy of medical insurance card of student (front and back side in single pdf)
- Attested Transfer certificate (all pages in single pdf) For grade 1 onwards
- Progress report of last term of last school (all pages in single pdf) KG1 onward
- Fill Admission Form
- Payment of Fees
- For those seeking admissions for April 2018 to Mar 2019 session - Fee structure is available here
- All fees is payable via MyGIIS (online portal) OR Cash OR credit card OR Cheque OR at Al Ansari exchange house.
- Confirmation of Admission is subject to GIIS Dubai Terms and Conditions.
- Child’s Admission is confirmed only after payment of admission Fees.
- GIIS Dubai is following a discounted fees structure approved by KHDA over the next 5 year period.
- While submitting the online forms, parents can upload the following documents or email to email@example.com·
- Emirates ID of student
- Emirates ID of Parent ( both father and mother)
- Passport copy & residence visa of student
- Passport copy & residence visa of parent ( both father and mother )
- Attested Birth certificate of student (front and last page in single PDF)
- Progress report of last term of school last attended (if applicable)
- Vaccination record of child (all pages in single PDF)
- Copy of medical insurance card of student (front and back side in single PDF)
- Transfer certificate (for grades 2 and above)
- Progress report of last term of last school (for grades 2 and above)
- Photographs - 6 (Passport Size)
The school admissions counsellors will help in facilitating the remaining admissions formalities which includes:
- Verification of documents as per KHDA requirements.
- Interactive session /Assessment test