A UK curriculum school that offers the highest standards of teaching, premium facilities, UK trained teachers and progressive enrichment programs.Our Early Years programme focuses on learning through play, creativity and literacy. Your child matters to us and we will ensure that your child receives individual attention and personalised support. In our Primary School, we deliver 'More than an Education' through personalised learning and a comprehensive enrichment programme.
Hartland International School operates as a fee-paying international school within Dubai that is regulated by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). All information and communication relating to school fees is approved by the KHDA.
Parents that apply within the academic years 2017/18 and 2018/19 will receive a discounted fee structure.
The discounted fee (AED) structure is reflected in the table below:
An application fee of AED 500 must be paid prior to your child’s assessment. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Admission Fee (Deposit)
To secure your child’s place at Hartland, a non-refundable admission fee (deposit) of AED 2,500 is required within 7 days of the offer. This will be deducted from the first term’s tuition fees.
The first term’s fees are due prior to the start of the academic year. A student may not start the academic year unless the first term’s fees are paid in full. The second term’s fees will be invoiced at the start of December to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. The third term’s fees will be invoiced on mid-March.
Tuition fees must be paid to ensure that your child/children can access the teaching, resources, facilities and enrichment programme.
The Assessment Fee, Enrolment Fee, and Re-Enrolment Fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the KHDA fee framework. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refund will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded (not including Assessment Fee, Enrolment Fee and Re-Enrolment Fee).
- If a student withdraws during the school term, the remaining tuition will be refunded in accordance per the KHDA for term payments:
– Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
– Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
– Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
At Hartland, we recognise the importance of siblings attending the same school and are pleased to offer the following discounts:
- 5% discount for the 2nd child
- 10% discount for the 3rd child
- 10% discount for the 4th child
Applicable to families enrolling more than one child in Hartland International School for one full academic year, and to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child from the same family.
Applicable for enrollment in the same academic year.
Discount is applicable to younger siblings’ tuition fee and will be adjusted against the fee for the 3rd term.
- Cheque – made payable to “Hartland International School LLC”
- Bank Transfer
For bank transfers, please find below our bank account details:
Account Name: Hartland International School LLC-FZ
Account No: 001520075160802
IBAN No: AE320240001520075160802
Swift Code: DUIBAEADXXX
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
Bank Address: Dubai Branch, Dubai, U.A.E
Our Finance team is based at the school campus.
Hartland International School welcomes applications from all nationalities and ability groups. We are currently enrolling children from FS1 to Year 8.
To make an application, please complete the Application Form online together with the supporting documents listed below and the Application Fee of AED 500 to the school:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s passport, visa and Emirates ID
- A copy of both parents’ passport, visa and Emirates ID
- 6x Passport photos of your child
- Previous years’ school reports or nursery school reports
If you are new to Dubai and your visa has not yet been processed, we are happy to accept your application whilst you gain these documents. We will need copies once your visa and Emirates ID have been granted.
Your child will be invited to an assessment session at the school where they will take part in age appropriate activities designed so that we can understand your child more fully. These sessions are usually held with a small group of children.
Whilst your child is being assessed, our team will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
We will confirm whether we are able to offer your child a place at the earliest once the education team has conducted a full review of the assessment. To secure your child’s place, we will need you to sign and return the Acceptance Agreement, pay the Admission Fee of AED 2,500 and ensure that all documentation has been provided.
To comply with the Ministry of Education (KHDA)’s guidance, a Transfer Certificate and a Health Certificate are required before your child starts at Hartland.