We are Taaleem's multi-lingual pre-school that educates children ages 2 to 6 year olds. We are located in Al Barsha 2, and Green Community. Our internationally based curriculum is a fun packed and holistic programme with equal emphasis on the social/emotional and educational development of children.
We are open from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for general inquiries.
The Children's Garden fees bracket for AY 2016-17:
Al Barsha 2
|AED 31,000 - 50,000|
|AED 29, 000 - 50,000|
|AED 29, 925 - 50,000|
To view the full schedule of fees, please follow this link: http://childrensgarden.ae/admission/our-fees
|Grade||Age Group||Cut-off Date for Admissions|
|Nursery||2 years||2 by 31st December of current school year|
|Pre-KG||3 years||3 by 31st December of current school year|
|KG 1||4 years||4 by 31st December of current school year|
|KG 2||5 years||5 by 31st December of current school year|
All Nursery children will be taught in English, whereas the languages of instruction for Pre-K and KG 1 and 2 children are English, Arabic and German at TCG Green Community, and French, Arabic and English at TCG Barsha and Jumeira.
Graduates who have completed a full academic year in KG2 at The Children’s Garden are guaranteed a place in a Taaleem school, subject to meeting the application deadline and the terms and conditions of the school applied for.
Here are the two simple steps on how to apply for a seat for your child at TCG:
Step One: Please complete our downloadable Application Form.
Step Two: Please submit the following to the Head of Admissions at the TCG branch that you are applying to:
- Completed Application Form, which you can download here.
- 6 recent passport sized photos of your child
- 2 copies of your child’s birth certificate
- 2 copies of your child’s valid passport
- 2 copies of your child's UAE residence visa
- 2 copies of your child’s valid UAE ID Card (Emirates ID) as soon as available, both sides please
- 1 copy of your child’s updated vaccination card
- 2 copies of each parent/guardian's valid passport
- 2 copies of each parent/guardian's valid residence visa
- Application Fee of AED 500 (non-transferable, non-refundable). In case you are applying from overseas, this fee may be paid by completing our downloadable Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Please contact the Head of Admissions in case of any questions.